cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wjhepworth
Level: Powered On

Galllery Drawing Distorted on Published Apps

I am experiencing a new and unfortuante bug in the Gallery control.  This exact same gallery has been working flawlessly for six months but recently started to exhibit drawing issues.  The drawing and refresh works great in development but distorts once published.  The labels extend outside of the Template area and cover up rows below.

The Gallery is NOT flexible height.  The lables are not Autoheight.  The TemplateSize is fixed and not calculated.  All of this should be fixed. 

Anybody bump into a similar issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
wjhepworth

Re: Galllery Drawing Distorted on Published Apps

Thank you for that recommendation.  I may use it for other reasons but for now I think I found the problem.  The issue had to do with using flexible height galleries.  Somehow they became confused.  I rebuilt using fixed height and it seemed to work.

I am wondering if this other fix repairs another incident where galleries do not draw correctly and periodically show stale data.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @wjhepworth ,

Could you please share a screenshot about the issue within your app?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please consider take a try to turn off/disable the "Improved app rendering (final validation)" option within Advanced settings of App settings of your app, click "Apply" button and then re-publish your app, check if the issue is solved.

Also please consider take a try to turn off the "Lock aspect ratio" option and "Scale to fit" option within Advanced settings of App settings of your app, click "Apply" button and then re-publish your app, check if the issue still exists:1.JPG

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
wjhepworth

Thank you for that recommendation.  I may use it for other reasons but for now I think I found the problem.  The issue had to do with using flexible height galleries.  Somehow they became confused.  I rebuilt using fixed height and it seemed to work.

I am wondering if this other fix repairs another incident where galleries do not draw correctly and periodically show stale data.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,319)