cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rohanjain
Level: Powered On

Get Email from Subject

I need a button, from which i could get the details of email from the email-subject present in one of the columns(Email Proof) of my data source. How could I do that? I only need one email at a time

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Get Email from Subject

Hi @Rohanjain 

From what I understood, you have a column(Email Proof) which holds the value of Email and Subject separated by comma, you can use split to get the email out of it by using below expression:

First(Split(Email Proof,"-")).Result

This will get the email id from the column value. Please reply back if this differs from what you are expecting.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
Rohanjain
Level: Powered On

Email Proof contains the subject of the email (He would cc me) the app user has sent, showing that he has submitted the report. On the admin end i wish to see whether i have received the email with the same subject line or not. If yes, then the report was actually submitted

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Rohanjain 

Can you please share more details about the logical implementation of what actually you are trying to do? This way we might be able to help you better.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,476)