cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pius254
Level: Power Up

Getting ���� after uploading images taken from the PowerApps camera control to a SharePoint List

Hi,

I am using the camera control in PowerApps to take photos and upload them to a SharePoint List using Flow. 

But instead of getting an image i'm getting ���� in that column. Someone with a solutions to this? 

Below is my outcome in Flow.

Flow_Outcome.PNGThe Outcome of Flow after passing it through a compose function(dataUriToBinary())

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: Getting ���� after uploading images taken from the PowerApps camera control to a SharePoint List

I made this exact video last week. PowerApps Flow Intro I bet your issue is not using the 

dataUriToBinary(triggerBody()['CreatefileFileContent']) function.

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training
Highlighted
koafri
Level: Powered On

Re: Getting ���� after uploading images taken from the PowerApps camera control to a SharePoint List

This expression isnt working for me. I'm getting the following error message Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Add_attachment' inputs at line '1' and column '1904': 'The template language expression 'dataUriToBinary(triggerBody()['CreatefileFileContent'])' cannot be evaluated because property 'CreatefileFileContent' doesn't exist, available properties are 'Createitem_Company, Createitem_Amount, Addattachment_FileName'. Which are the other columns in my sharepoint list being added through powerapps.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (7,244)