cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RussellGove
Level 10

Re: Getting message "An Error occurred on the Server" with ClearCOllect function

I did, bit I did not get a more freindly message. Just the same thing "An error occurred on the server".

I saw in your anser to a question on Excel connecter that powerapps doesnt work with calculated columns. Is that an issue with sharepoint too? I have calculated columns on this list.

RussellGove
Level 10

Re: Getting message "An Error occurred on the Server" with ClearCOllect function

is there a way to get more details. I am just clicking on the yellow warning icon in my designer after running the app.

BTW, I am using thw WEB designer.

bdodu
Level 8

Calculated is supported but of course read only: here

RussellGove
Level 10

just published and ran on my phone as a test. Get the red banner saying an error occurrec on the server.

RussellGove
Level 10

I see this is an issue that has been reported: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/An-error-occurred-on-the-server/m-p/97446

Do you work for mocrosoft?

bdodu
Level 8

No, but I was aware of the incident although not affected, I don't think it's your case, it looks more like an issue with the list itself

RussellGove
Level 10

You see some issues with the list?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,954)