cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcorning
Level 8

Half of my custom picklists either report an error when loading or they return to the Picklists list

i can now edit only 50% of my custom picklists. I have had this problem all day, and except for one Picklist, once they "break" they stay broken. Broken is defined as when i try to open the picklist, i am sent back to the mast Picklists list. One picklist has gone from working to broken. the other three have always been broken (meaning i could create them, but that was the last time i saw their contents).

i think i've reported this elsewhere (hopefully it was the Ideas forum), but we need a way to delete Picklists as well as create them.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Half of my custom picklists either report an error when loading or they return to the Picklists

Hi mcorning,

Do you mean to delete the custom Picklists under Common Data services?

Currently system Picklists can't be deleted, but we should be able to delete the Custom Picklists by clicking into it, and clicking the delete icon at the top-right of the pane:

65.PNG

There might be errors when first delete, just clicking Delete under the pop-up Window, the custom Picklists should be able to be deleted.

Further, take a look at the following blog:

Adding picklists in the maker portal

In addition, regarding the system picklists, if you would like to customize, then please vote up for the following idea:
Custom Picklists

If I have any misunderstandings, please let me know.

Regards

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
mcorning
Level 8

Re: Half of my custom picklists either report an error when loading or they return to the Picklists

sorry, i wasn't clear enough.

your "solution" begs the question: i cannot open the custom Picklist to see the Delete button.

this is why having Delete on the elipsis is a much better place for it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 396 members 7,017 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: