cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User
Super User

Happy New Year!!!

I'm wishing everyone here happiness and success for 2019!

Compared to this time last year, PowerApps is a much better product. There are many great features that we have today, that we didn't have at the start of the year. This includes SQL Views, non-delegable query limit of 2000, SharePoint attachments, return values from Flow, better code formatting/commenting, and much more...

I'm grateful to everyone in the PowerApps team for building such a great product and for working so hard.

Also, many thanks to everyone on this forum, especially those who spend their spare time sharing knowledge and helping others. Thanks for making this such a wonderful community.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
seadude
Level 10

Re: Happy New Year!!!

I second that @timl. The entire @PowerApps Team from us community members all the way to Product Managers have been 120% supportive, inclusive and just all around fantastic. I can be a burly skeptic at times and there are still some things that irk me, but overall the PowerPlatform (PowerApps, Flow, Power BI) is an awesome toolset, "A great equalizer" of sorts. Over the last 11 months, it has exposed me to the entire world of application development.

From User Interface/User Experience to Robotic Process Automation to Databases to Application Programming Interfaces. JSON, SQL, PowerQuery, Workflow Definition Language, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Maps, Active Directory... I have LITERALLY touched every facet of app development, pioneered new ground within my org and even got a promotion from what I think is largely due to the content I've been able to produce with the PowerPlatform. 

Thank you PowerPlatform Team and Community for your dedication and innovation. I think I can say it... your tools have changed my life and empowered my creativity. Its great to meet you, work with you and continue the journey! Most happiest of 2019! 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PowerApps Staff Mr-Dang-MSFT
PowerApps Staff

As someone who has been using PowerApps since the beginning, I've recognized areas for growth and made the suggestions. 

2018 has been a year when I feel I can do anything with PowerApps. Anything. 🙂

Thanks to the community for asking questions and growing with the product!

seadude
Level 10

I second that @timl. The entire @PowerApps Team from us community members all the way to Product Managers have been 120% supportive, inclusive and just all around fantastic. I can be a burly skeptic at times and there are still some things that irk me, but overall the PowerPlatform (PowerApps, Flow, Power BI) is an awesome toolset, "A great equalizer" of sorts. Over the last 11 months, it has exposed me to the entire world of application development.

From User Interface/User Experience to Robotic Process Automation to Databases to Application Programming Interfaces. JSON, SQL, PowerQuery, Workflow Definition Language, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Maps, Active Directory... I have LITERALLY touched every facet of app development, pioneered new ground within my org and even got a promotion from what I think is largely due to the content I've been able to produce with the PowerPlatform. 

Thank you PowerPlatform Team and Community for your dedication and innovation. I think I can say it... your tools have changed my life and empowered my creativity. Its great to meet you, work with you and continue the journey! Most happiest of 2019! 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,130)