cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arosario
Level: Powered On

Having issue with Power's in Io freezing when using Cameron and sending pictures to MS Flow

Using this amazing solution (http://www.techmikael.com/2017/05/saving-collection-of-images-from.html?showComment=1495199384722#c3...) to send images to a SharePoint library.

The Powerapp works perfect on the Web, however when using it on the following IOS devices it freezes for a long period time and sometimes produces timeout error. Not sure if it has to do with the function sending the pictures to MS Flow or not, but other PowerApps without MS Flow integration don't behave the same.

iPHONE with IOS 10.3.2 (14F89) - freezes, was able to eventually send the pictures after waiting 10 minutes or so, then froze again after that action.

iPad with IOS 10.3.1 - - freezes, was able to eventually send the pictures after waiting 10 minutes or so, then froze again after that action.

Any thoughts?

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Having issue with Power's in Io freezing when using Cameron and sending pictures to MS Flow

Hi arosario,

Thanks for sharing with us this amazing solution.

I create an app according to the steps.

Then when I run the app on the device you mentioned, iPhone(10.3.2) and iPad(10.3.1), seems that I am getting the same issue with you. It takes me about 2 minutes to save the image to SharePoint library.

While when I run the app on Android(6.0), seems that when I click the button, the pictures can be saved to the data source immediately.

I guess that the cause might be iOS has lower success rates than Android devices due to memory limitations, as the images taken by a camera control on iOS devices can be very costly on the memory consumption.

I will try to report this issue on my side. I will back to you once I got any response.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,085)