cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
datatech
Level: Powered On

Re: Horizontal gallery's navigation buttons don't work unless you scroll to the second item

Thanks @TopShelf-MSFT  but are you able to replicate the issue based on the steps I've provided?

Running it while in the editor will not exhibit the issue.  It needs to be run as a published app - Play the app don't Edit it. 

MrsNaniPenny

Re: Horizontal gallery's navigation buttons don't work unless you scroll to the second item

I am also having the same issue. 

Scenario:

I have a horizontal gallery. The gallery "card" takes up all the space on the screen, so only 1 item is showed at a time. Scrollbar is disabled, Show Navigation option is enabled. On the first item the first time, the nav buttons don't work. If I then "scroll" with my keyboard arrows and the second item is displayed (even just a little bit), then the nav buttons start to work.

Luke_Timmins
Level 8

Hi @datatech ,

Maybe try a different browser? 

Thanks, 

Luke

datatech

Hi @Luke_Timmins , it happens in all browsers.

Highlighted
pcouturier

Hi @datatech,

I had the same issue. My navigation controls would not work until I scrolled to the second item, after which they would work as normal. However they would only work for a few clicks, and then would mysteriously stop working. 

I was able to fix the issue by changing the Navigation Step option to 2 instead of 1. Strangely, you would expect the navigation buttons to jump two items at a time, but it seems to be random, sometimes navigating by one item and sometimes by two.

Not a perfect solution, but maybe it can help you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,453)