cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ppei
Level 8

How can I add a vertical custom card with vertical text align label?

My customer wants to add a vertical textbox (label). How can I do it? See the screenshot below. We want to add HR USE ONLY box.

AddVerticalCard.JPG

Thanks in advance.

Pei

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: How can I add a vertical custom card with vertical text align label?

@ppei 

There currently isn't any way to rotate a label.

You might want to consider using an image as a workaround.  

Go into your favorite place and rotate text how you want it (like Word) then snip a snapshot of the text into an image and save it into an image file.  Then import that into your PowerApp and use it where you want through an Image control.

Hope that helps.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

@ppei 

There currently isn't any way to rotate a label.

You might want to consider using an image as a workaround.  

Go into your favorite place and rotate text how you want it (like Word) then snip a snapshot of the text into an image and save it into an image file.  Then import that into your PowerApp and use it where you want through an Image control.

Hope that helps.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

View solution in original post

ppei
Level 8

Randy ,

Thank you for your prompt reply and good suggestion.

Pei

ppei
Level 8

Randy,

I have added the text image. The problem with this method is that the text will always stay at the top of the screen and I would like it to move with other controls after I scroll down the form. Are there a way that I can do it?

Thanks,

Pei

Super User
Super User

@ppeiare you putting the image in your Gallery, or in your Form?  Not sure from your picture what you are using.

You should be adding the image to the control that hosts your other controls, not directly on the canvas.  

However, if none of the above apply to your situation, then you can always move the image with the labels.

For example, you have a Title label in the picture - you could always "tie" to that.

yourNewImage.Y = TitleLabel.Y

yourNewImage.X = TitleLabel.X - yourNewImage.Width

Really all depends on your layout.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,806)