cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Galina73
Level: Powered On

How to aasign flow to the powerapps button

Please, help to assign flow to the button. The flow is CreateItem in Sharepoint list. What shall I put to the formula PowerAppsbutton_1.Run(???

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
mdevaney
Level 8

Re: How to aasign flow to the powerapps button

@Galina73 

How to connect PowerApps and Flow is covered in this article: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/using-logic-flows.  Suggest you read the article and let me know if you have any questions.  Also, if you want help on your specific situation rather than generalized help please supply more information.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Galina73

Hello, I have followed the instructions, but the flow is not running- see attachment 1 and 2

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Galina73 ,

Could you please share a screenshot about your flow's configuration?

Which "Ask in PowerApps" parameters do you define within your flow?

More details about adding a flow connection within an app, please check the following article or video:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/using-logic-flows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wl9AtxWdkg

Based on the error message screenshot that you mentioned, I think there is something wrong with the value you provided for the argument within the PowerAppsbutton_3.Run(...) function.

The value you provided for the argument(s) within the PowerAppsbutton_3.Run(...) function must match the the data type of these parameters you defined within your flow.

Please check if you have provided a proper value for the argument within the PowerAppsbutton_3.Run(...) function.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Galina73

Hello, Kris

See the flow script in the attachment. I have done it again- now SP item is created, however, it does not transfer the data from form. What is wrong?

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Galina73 ,

Please consider re-create a new app on your side, then re-add the new flow connection in this new app, and bind the flow fire event to a button, try your formula again, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 326 members 5,846 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: