cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iainshaw
Level: Powered On

Re: How to add comment in version?

Please implement this.  It's such obvious functionality to have and you would think it to be relatively straightforward?

Marini83

July 2019 guys 

vverb

Gonna throw my hat in the ring for another bump. 

From the outside this looks like a relatively small change to make the already existing setup for it work. Just add a comment field somewhere next to the save button and connect the wires. This would be extremely useful for development and version management.

Versioning management without this feature is really hard. Please implement version comments.

SaWu
Level 8

Apparently still no way to fill that column
image.png
Bump!

Austings

Yes, seems like an easy fix. Would be OK with it just showing the first part of the description, too. Doesn't even need to be a new field

BO55VXR

Well, I have just taken a different approach and created a "Release Notes" screen and added a Multi-line text box and I just update the that each time I make a change / release.

At this time, I've chosen not to provide navigation to it, but I guess I could add an "About" button to show it.

CW

Sooooooooooo...................................... so there's a comment column buuuuuuuuuuuut we can't add comments to it?????????????????????????????????????????????????

How typically Microsoft. Hey folks get off their back though. They needed that extra time to update connectors to Trello, Blabo, Huplabubby (yes I made up two of them. That's how ludicrous this really is) and some other such rediculous things likely only a very small percentage uses. Meanwhile, likely "ALLLLLL", "EVERYONE" that creates apps would use this comments for testing.

As is Microsoft, they should put some buttons on the bottom of the page that don't do # all, just to iritate us more. I wish Apple had some kind of similar tecgnology. I'd be there in a flash.

vverb

Ok as a workaround but it doesn't really help when you want to rollback to a certain release as that about screen won't be visible for every version like the comment field in question.

Still, thumbs up for the idea.

SaWu
Level 8

Hi all,

Seem like Microsoft added something around PowerApps Release 3.19093.16.
image.pngimage.png

Best of luck,
    Sa.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,849)