cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
infant_Dev
Level: Powered On

How to create menu and sub menu's

Team,

• I have requirment where I need to develop 2 forms for 2 sharepoint lists(HR , Marketing)
  • And for these lists I need to have their own menus (HR , Marketing) in Power Apps

Can any one please help me how can I create menus and Sub menus

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: How to create menu and sub menu's

Hi @infant_Dev ,

How would like the menu to interact and show in PowerApps? Please describe in detail about what you want to achieve for these menus.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
infant_Dev
Level: Powered On

Hello Monil,

I have different sharepoint list llike Employees, HR, Marketing..etc .

And I need to create the forms in Power App for different sharepoint list and links it to the Menu's 

as below

123.png

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @infant_Dev,

Was it the custom forms created from SharePoint list site, or the standalone app created from PowerApps site?

If it's the former, you want to Launch different sites by selecting menu in PowerApps, then you will need to use the Launch function:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/functions/function-param

If it's the latter and the forms are in the same app, then you want to use the Navigation function to move to a different screen while selecting:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/functions/function-navigate

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
panand99
Level 10

@infant_Dev 

If you want to create Left menu, where user can select and open the navigation, then you can check the powerapps template - "Service Desk". It has the options of left menu.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,882)