cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aria
Level: Powered On

How to detect a file in Azure blob storage from PowerApps

Hi ,

From powerapps I want to detect if a file exists in a AzureBlobSotrage such that I can use it to show  the stautus of  file upload from PowerApps to AzureBlobStorage.

The files are created on AzureblobStorage as shown below:

ForAll(Fotos;
AzureBlobStorage.CreateFile(path;fotoId& ".jpg";foto)
);;

Unfortuantly I can not use a variable to get the information about the uploaded file when I use ForAll(...) , and I can not use the following 
ForAll(Fotos;
UpdateContext({uploadedFile:AzureBlobStorage.CreateFile(path;fotoId& ".jpg";foto)})
);;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: How to detect a file in Azure blob storage from PowerApps

Hi @Aria 

If you want to check if a file exist in the specific container on the Azure Blob Storage, you can use the below expression:

If("PDF File.pdf" in AzureBlobStorage.ListFolderV2(LookUp(AzureBlobStorage.ListRootFolderV2().value,DisplayName = "testt").Id).value.DisplayName,"Exist","Doesnot Exist")

Here, first argument(PDF File.pdf) is the name of my file. testt is the name of container.MicrosoftTeams-image (7).png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @Aria 

If you want to check if a file exist in the specific container on the Azure Blob Storage, you can use the below expression:

If("PDF File.pdf" in AzureBlobStorage.ListFolderV2(LookUp(AzureBlobStorage.ListRootFolderV2().value,DisplayName = "testt").Id).value.DisplayName,"Exist","Doesnot Exist")

Here, first argument(PDF File.pdf) is the name of my file. testt is the name of container.MicrosoftTeams-image (7).png

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Aria
Level: Powered On

Hi 

Thank you very much for your answer !
I used your suggestion and it solved the problem.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 229 members 5,580 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: