cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kspoojary
Level: Powered On

How to reset the screen.?

Hi ,

I have a Screen1 with Gallery1 and Screen2 with Gallery2. When I navigate from screen 1 to screen 2, for initial 2 to 3 seconds it shows the previously loaded data then it statrs to load the new data. Is there any way to clear the screen 2 Gallery.Items while navigating back to Screen1 so that next time when I navigate to screen2 it will be fresh screen where i can show the Loading image.

5 REPLIES 5
Super User
Super User

Re: How to reset the screen.?

Try this - pre load the data in a collection when moving to the second screen, and when you move back to the first screen you clear the collection.

Good luck!

kspoojary

I am not familier with Collection can you share the sample code.

CoolingPowerApp

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @kspoojary,

What is the data sources for these 2 galleries? If you want to refresh the data in Gallery1 before your navigating to Screen2, you could add the Refresh function to the OnSelect property of the button you clicked to navigating to Screen2. 

Navigate(Screen2, ScreenTransition.None);Refresh(DataSource1)

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
kspoojary

Gallery1 has the list of customers when you select any one of the customer and navigate to the second screen it shows the list of projects(Gallery2) for the selected customer. Now if you go bak to customer screen and select some other customer in this case you can see the projects for the previously selected customer for first 2 to 3 seconds later it will load the actual project list for the customer which you selected second time.

Datasource is sql sever views

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,883)