cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yruiz
Level: Powered On

I not have permissions to use any request

I have a dynamics trial, in which I have created a CanvasApp wich connects to custom entities and system entities: teams, users, etc. The issue is that the CanvasApp is already created and working perfectly until today. When i open it today in editor mode, all wueries, filters, searchs, etc, give me the same error: "You do not have permissions to use this search. server response: Access denied for resource: http://url of trial"

I connect with an administrator user and the one created on the Canvas. This user also has licenses of E3, powerApps plan 2, flow, etc.

Can anynone help me with this problem please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Yruiz

Re: I not have permissions to use any request

This issue was not resolved. What i did was export and import the application again and all connections have been restored. I dont think this is the best solution but being just demo...

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

It may be that the trial has expired. Can you connect directly to the Dynamics instance via the browser - it this fails it should give a more useful error than the one you get from the Canvas App

nando1

Hi, 

I got the same probem. If I refresh the Datasources it works in edit mode for me. When playing the app it doesn't work either.

Greetings

Nando

Yruiz

My trial only has 5 days of use, and i just verified that it has not expired. I have been investigating and it is a problem with the CDS connector, we have customers using the CDS connector with flow in production and it is giving exactly the same problem with the same error message  

Yruiz

This issue was not resolved. What i did was export and import the application again and all connections have been restored. I dont think this is the best solution but being just demo...

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,116)