cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarcBailey
Level 8

Re: Images showing in studio but not in app

It appears that this problem has been fixed in Release 2.0.762, at least for my App.  To check what Release your App is running go to Details - Versions - look at the most current under PowerApps Release column.  Release 2.0.762 appears to fix the issue...  Release 2.0.760 is the only release I was having the issue on.  I am running my APP from "Edit on the Web".

Hope this helps,  Marc...

aearioweu
Level: Powered On

Thanks for the idea, I checked that my app is running on version 2.0.762. Unfortunately, it still does not work.

PowerApps Staff Chris
PowerApps Staff

Could you make sure to republish the app using 2.0.762?  If the issue persists after that, could you make sure the images are at a URL that does not require authentication (for instance, you can load the images in a Web browser on an Android or Apple device)?

Microsoft Employee

I am unable to reproduce the issue.  Could you please open a support ticket using the URL below?

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/ticket/

Once a support ticket is opened, you can work with the support staff to send us a msapp file.  We'll investigate it from there.  Thanks.

jensk

have sames issue... and have created a ticket

MarcBailey
Level 8

Here is a link acknowledging that the PowerApps is working on this issue:

Missing media on your apps? A quick fix.

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/missing-media-on-your-apps-a-quick-fix-2/

jensk

this is a fix for embedded media files... but our issues are with URL Ref media files, so this is not a fix for us

PowerApps Staff cherie
PowerApps Staff

@aearioweu, I took a look at the sessions you provided earlier and it looks like our recent deployment should have fixed your issues when running your app in the browser.

@jensk, if you could provide a session id, i can check if you are running into the same issue as aerioweu.

Thanks

Cherie

jensk

Sessions-id: ac910d52-5d0e-4bbc-9145-2adbd2b587d1
PowerApps 2.0.781

problem statement: URL Ref images are showing when running powreapp on web, but not showing when running in Mobile powerapp client or on Windows power app client.

EditScreen1.image3 have an url that shows in powerapp web app.. but not in powerapp client on windows 10 or Iphone.

[REG:118020317583014]

PowerApps Staff cherie
PowerApps Staff

Did you mean to have an image atttached? Can you share an example of the url you are using?

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 213 members 5,141 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: