I've had a reoccuring issue that i've normally been able to fix.
I have a PowerApp that calls a flow, which returns SharePoint list data as a response.
Occasionally I add new columns in the SharePoint list. Afterwards I update the Response Body JSON Schema in the Flow.
The Flow runs successfully. Then I check the collection in the PowerApp that the response is loaded into, it will not show the newly added columns, despite the property & data being shown in the "Body" that is sent from the Flow.
Previously I had fixed this by removing the connector & Flow reference in PowerApps and recreating them, or sometimes even exporting/importing the Flow. But it doesn't seem to be working this time. Any thoughts?
Edit: I should also note that all fields are, and have always been, single line text.
When you create a flow connection within your app, and get SP list data response from your flow within the app, the response body would not updated automatically when you added a new column within your SP list.
I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.
As a fix solution, you should remove the connection to the flow within your app, and then re-create a new connection to your flow, then call your flow again within your app, check if the issue still exists.
More details about removing the connection to a flow within your app, please check the following GIF image:
If the issue still exists on your side, please consider take a try to re-create your app, and then within the app, create a connection to your flow, calling your flow again to check if the issue is solved.
Community Support Team _ Kris Dai If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.