cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spencer1
Level: Powered On

Information sent by Flow not appearing in PowerApp

I've had a reoccuring issue that i've normally been able to fix.

I have a PowerApp that calls a flow, which returns SharePoint list data as a response.

Occasionally I add new columns in the SharePoint list. Afterwards I update the Response Body JSON Schema in the Flow.

The Flow runs successfully. Then I check the collection in the PowerApp that the response is loaded into, it will not show the newly added columns, despite the property & data being shown in the "Body" that is sent from the Flow.

Previously I had fixed this by removing the connector & Flow reference in PowerApps and recreating them, or sometimes even exporting/importing the Flow. But it doesn't seem to be working this time. Any thoughts?

Edit: I should also note that all fields are, and have always been, single line text.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Information sent by Flow not appearing in PowerApp

Hi @Spencer1,

When you create a flow connection within your app, and get SP list data response from your flow within the app, the response body would not updated automatically when you added a new column within your SP list.

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

As a fix solution, you should remove the connection to the flow within your app, and then re-create a new connection to your flow, then call your flow again within your app, check if the issue still exists.

More details about removing the connection to a flow within your app, please check the following GIF image:Test1.gif

If the issue still exists on your side, please consider take a try to re-create your app, and then within the app, create a connection to your flow, calling your flow again to check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Information sent by Flow not appearing in PowerApp

Duplicated

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 94 members 4,940 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: