cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
tlsammons
Level: Power Up

Inserting a Label and other items

Hi, I am trying to insert labels in to my app but it keeps entering the label at the top of the page. I want the label to be at the bottom as i'm doing a long extensive list. Currently I am just down arrowing the label until it's visible which is very inefficient.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rebetcha
Level 10

Re: Inserting a Label and other items

When you add a label the label by default will be added to the left hand corner of the container (screen, gallery template, group, card, etc) you add the label to. If you add multiple labels after each other by continuous clicking on the label the labels will be added slightly lower and to the right of the previous label, just like in for example PowerPoint. Nothing to alter there. But based on some things you say in your question I am wondering what you are trying to achieve. Can you explain that a little bit, maybe accompanied by a screenshot? There might be easier/other ways to accomplish that.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Rebetcha
Level 10

Re: Inserting a Label and other items

When you add a label the label by default will be added to the left hand corner of the container (screen, gallery template, group, card, etc) you add the label to. If you add multiple labels after each other by continuous clicking on the label the labels will be added slightly lower and to the right of the previous label, just like in for example PowerPoint. Nothing to alter there. But based on some things you say in your question I am wondering what you are trying to achieve. Can you explain that a little bit, maybe accompanied by a screenshot? There might be easier/other ways to accomplish that.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,999)