cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Is there a way to share PowerApps with 400+ users without being an Office 365 Admin?

Is there a way to share PowerApps with 400+ users without being an Office 365 Admin?

Unless I'm mistaken, there are only two ways to do it:

- using PowerShell module for PowerApps. This does not work for us because we can't use such a privileged account at the large Client's organization

- Using an AD group. We can't create an AD group because these 400 users is just a subset of the large of number users. We have a soft-launch with a small selected array of people. Creating an AD group for this purpose does not make sense, especially because of bureaucratic delays it will cost us.

In SharePoint, I could easily add a lot of users in one go by typing all emails with a semicolon separator, but that trick is not available in PowerApps, it seems.

400 users.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Is there a way to share PowerApps with 400+ users without being an Office 365 Admin?

Hi @DenisMolodtsov,

Yes, currently it is only available to add one Email at a time when sharing the apps with users.

I have found an idea submitted here,  please try to vote and comment here so it might be considered for future release:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/Sharing-PowerApps-with-Multiple-Users/idi-p/6105...

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Is there a way to share PowerApps with 400+ users without being an Office 365 Admin?

Hi @DenisMolodtsov,

Yes, currently it is only available to add one Email at a time when sharing the apps with users.

I have found an idea submitted here,  please try to vote and comment here so it might be considered for future release:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/Sharing-PowerApps-with-Multiple-Users/idi-p/6105...

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 281 members 4,772 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: