I have a powerapp that I want to initiate a flow. I have the flow do a number (4) of "Ask in powerapps" statements. One of these is linked to Sharepoint Get Items where the Filter Query looks for items based on what I pass from powerapps. The problem I have is that when I save this request the powerapps piece just dissappears. No matter what I do this part of the flow never appears in the powerapps fuction to populate. It also disaapears from te dynamic list yet still appears in the query box - totally wierd action
All others are there. Does anybody know why. Image attached. Note in this image the before and after ' is removed, but I have tried with or without.
Unfortunately I tried everything - but would not fix. Maybe the environment - eg: using Chrome and I started creating the flow from within powerapps itself. PS: I did do t with '' first as I am aware of that requirement but it failed as well
I have done a workaround so not a biggie to me at the moment. but is wierd
Work around was to have no filter in the Get Items. then do a for each and find the record based on a condition to that action.