cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jlister
Level 8

Issue with NEW UPDATE PROCESS: "A new version of your app is available. Tap to update"

IMG_0345.PNG

Spoiler
THE ISSUE: The subsequent message should not appear if the newest version of the app is loaded. 

In the image displayed on the left, the user is notified to tap to update to the newest version. After following these instructions, the app reloads. This is where the issue begins. A subsequent message as seen in the image displayed on the right, informs the user to update the app in order to use all features. IMO, this banner should not appear if the newest version is loaded to elimnate any confusion for the user.

I would like to see if someone on PowerApps team could address this matter.

Thanks,

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jlister
Level 8

Re: Issue with NEW UPDATE PROCESS: "A new version of your app is available. Tap to update"

Just in case anyone else notices this same issue. I needed to update iOS app to 3.19034.13. Everything seems to be working as it should.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jlister
Level 8

Re: Issue with NEW UPDATE PROCESS: "A new version of your app is available. Tap to update"

Just in case anyone else notices this same issue. I needed to update iOS app to 3.19034.13. Everything seems to be working as it should.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,922)