cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rmanthey
Level 8

Label in gallery set by a checkbox on another screen

I have a gallery that filters by a selected date and show all batches scheduled for that date.  I also want a visual cue as to which batches are completed and which ones are not.  

I have a checkbox on the following screen that makes visible a "submit button" if it is checked.  Then the user can submit the batch to record.  

I want to fill the background of the item matching that batch that was just checked completed.  

This changes the label which will then change the fill color based on the value of "Complete" is green  or "Not Started" is red.  Note that I have the following code block in the Fill property.

If(roastBatchLoadingBatchRoastedCheckBox.Value = false && roastBatchLoadingBatchNumber.Text = ThisItem.Batch_Number, "Not Started","Complete")

However it seems like the checkbox isn't tying properly to the specific item in the gallery.  Meaning if I go in and check the box on each batch then come back to the gallery view they both say Completed.  Seems like it works.  But then if I go back in and UnCheck the box one on and come back to the gallery view that batch it will say Not Started and the other will say Completed. Still seems like it is working properly.  However when I go into the green batch that says Completed the checkbox is unchecked, it should be checked Right? and when I back out of that screen then the batch now says "Not Started" even though it was completed eariler.

Update:  I created about 10 test batches and only one will be "Not Started" at any given time.  All others default to Complete.  

It seems like only one thing can be marked "Not Started".  

1 REPLY 1
PavanKumar
Level 8

Re: Label in gallery set by a checkbox on another screen

Hi Could you provide some screenshot.

Regards, Pavan Kumar Garlapati

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (3,768)