cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
hedberg90
Level: Powered On

Landing page based on last button push

I have set up a gallery with text and a button and my datasource table (excel).
I'm trying to send visitores that press on the gallery button to a new screen, and pass "hidden" collums from the same row where the gallery item got it's text from, to show on the next screen.

I have multiple rows and want this landing page to change after what button was pushed in the last stage.

I have tried to pass along thisitem in the navigate() function and to use a collection() to send the coulms I want, but can't figure out what I'm doing wrong

Any help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Landing page based on last button push

Easier solution. You can reference your gallery from the next screen. Gallery1.Selected.YourColumnName you can use that to display the info on a different screen. Very common use. 🙂 I have a video where I demo it if you need? 

PowerApps Customized Forms like InfoPath - About the 6 min 30 second mark I demo exactly what you are looking for.

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Landing page based on last button push

Easier solution. You can reference your gallery from the next screen. Gallery1.Selected.YourColumnName you can use that to display the info on a different screen. Very common use. 🙂 I have a video where I demo it if you need? 

PowerApps Customized Forms like InfoPath - About the 6 min 30 second mark I demo exactly what you are looking for.

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,192)