cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ScottJM
Level: Powered On

Linking data together in a Model-Driven app.

Hey all,

So lately i have been doing quite a bit of work/playing around with Power Apps, specifically Model-Driven. I am trying to create an app that has 2 pages a Test page and an answers page. I know there are a million other ways i can do this but i am trying to create it in Power Apps to sample and show other members of my organisation. 

My plan was to be able to create a Test with a refrence number and allow me to upload/attach the .pdf version to that specific test.

I would then be able to import into the answers page using Excel with reference numbers to the corrisponding test. Then be able to open the test on the Test page and it would show all related Answers with that reference number.

I have tried to create a relationship but that requires me to do a lookup for each Answer set and input it manuall and even then the relationship refused to show in the "Add Navigation" section of the form builder.

I am hoping to be able to use this for other projects too o all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Scott

1 REPLY 1
TopShelf-MSFT
Level 10

Re: Linking data together in a Model-Driven app.

Bumping so the community can review and provide suggestions 

@TopShelf-MSFT 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,469)