cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
landnw
Level: Powered On

Listbox control in DataCard

I've created a PowerApp directly from Sharepoint.  On my Sharepoint list, I have one column that allows multiple values (these values are looked up from another list on the Sharepoint site).  When the App is created, it changes from a list box to a drop down and only allows the user to select one item, not multiple.  How do I replace/or change the item in the datacard to allow for multiple values?  I know how to add a list box control into the datacard, but I can't seem to get it linked back to sharepoint (when items are selected, the column in Sharepoint doesn't update).

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Listbox control in DataCard

Hi @landnw,

As for Lookup columns in SharePoint, PowerApps supports for single values only. So if you want to use this type of column, you must clear the "Allow multiple values" checkbox when you creates the column.

For your reference:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/connection-sharepoint-online/#known-issues

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Listbox control in DataCard

Hi @landnw,

As for Lookup columns in SharePoint, PowerApps supports for single values only. So if you want to use this type of column, you must clear the "Allow multiple values" checkbox when you creates the column.

For your reference:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/connection-sharepoint-online/#known-issues

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 270 members 5,300 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: