cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Afex
Level: Powered On

Lists not available in SharePoint Online Data Connection

All the lists don't display for me when I connect to SharePoint Online. I don't see any "Contacts" or Calendar type Sharepoint lists. Is this a current limitation?

5 REPLIES 5
PowerApps Staff jo
PowerApps Staff

Re: Lists not available in SharePoint Online Data Connection

Yes, unfortunately today we only support custom lists that have been created in your SPO sites.  Expanding to support some of the built-in SPO list types (contacts, events, tasks, etc.) is on our backlog and we are hoping to add support for them soon.

jlyle
Level: Power Up

This would be extremely beneficial, I was trying to attach to one of our sharepoint calendars myself.

mtaylor

Is there any kind of calendar that you can make in PowerApps? I am having a really hard time finding anything that you could use to have a calendar view in PowerApps.

PowerApps Staff jo
PowerApps Staff

Unfortunately we do not have a Calendar control today, but I would ask you to chime-in on the the PowerApps ideas section https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/Add-a-calendar-view-control-for-displaying-event... as we use this feedback to determine what features we are going to tackle going forward.

jsw1976

For ealry adoption I think this (contact list support) is essential for business users. One of the first uses of sharepoint for SMEs is creating a contact list. To have a mobile ready version which is more accessible that sharepoint would be a good move in my opinion.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,999)