Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
anmdf
Level: Powered On

LookUp delegation warning

Hi,

So I have a SharePoint approval list  that is now at 2000+ rows. This caused me some delegation warnings on displaying the data. What I did was to "group" the approvers, which approvers will select their initials prior to loading the data (which will then be filtered and stored in a collection to be displayed in a gallery). 

My data display looks like this. 2019-09-20_10-24-04.png

Users can tick checkboxes or the select all checkbox then click approve/reject.

My approve/reject formula is this:

UpdateContext({Waiting:true}); 
ForAll(
RenameColumns(Filter(gallery.AllItems, itemcheckbox.Value = true), "ID", "ID1"), Patch('SP List', 
LookUp('SP List', ID = ID1), 
{'Approval Status':{'@odata.type':"#Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.SharePoint.SPListExpandedReference", Value:"Rejected"}}));
 UpdateContext({Waiting:false}); 
Navigate(SuccessScreen)

This works in my other approval lists that doesn't have 2000+ rows, so I was thinking it had something to do with the 'remedy' I did for this particular list. Appreciate any suggestion to help me in executing the approve/reject button. Thank you!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
anmdf

Re: LookUp delegation warning

Thanks for the reply!

I figured the issue was not with the delegation hehe. The gallery was in a collection and not the SharePoint list itself, so I had to edit the refreshes to refresh the collection in order to see the items being approved. Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @anmdf 

Tried same scenario as yours but not getting any delegation warning on the button click (I event set my delegation limit to 5 and tested)

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

anmdf

Thanks for the reply!

I figured the issue was not with the delegation hehe. The gallery was in a collection and not the SharePoint list itself, so I had to edit the refreshes to refresh the collection in order to see the items being approved. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 429 members 5,520 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: