cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
AmyRock
Level: Powered On

Lookup drop down keeps showing #Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.SharePoint.SPListExpandedReference

Why does this keep happening to my lookup drop down field?  I change nothing and almost every morning when I open the app and select a drop down it is full of "#Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.SharePoint.SPListExpandedReference" entries.  If I open the app for editing and just publish (without doing anything) then refresh my browser about 5 times, the drop down goes back to showing the correct values.  The "Primary text" and "SearchField" fields for the lookup are correctly configured to show "Value."  What is the problem and why do these occastionally just change on their own???

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Lookup drop down keeps showing #Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.SharePoint.SPListExpandedReference

Hi @AmyRock ,

Could you please share a bit more about your issue?

 

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The user @JimmyS and @swetha have faced same issue with you, please check the response within the following threads:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/What-is-this-Microsoft-Azure-Connectors-Share...

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Issue-with-look-up-sharepoint-look-up-field-c...

 

On your side, please consider take a try to remove the SP list connection from your app, then re-add it within your app, then check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please consider take a try to delete the LookUp fields in your SP list, then re-add new LookUp fields within it, re-generate a new app based on the modified SP List, check if the issue still exists.

 

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
AmyRock
Level: Powered On

Re: Lookup drop down keeps showing #Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.SharePoint.SPListExpandedReference

Hi there,

 

No this did not resolve my issue.  I can't really remove anything and add it back in because of the complexity of my form.  This still happens every once in a while and to fix it I have to open the app in edit mode in PowerApps and refresh the data source (sometimes a few times) and then everything works again.  I don't change anything just refresh data source.  I think it's a bug.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 89 members 4,978 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: