Why does this keep happening to my lookup drop down field? I change nothing and almost every morning when I open the app and select a drop down it is full of "#Microsoft.Azure.Connectors.SharePoint.SPListExpandedReference" entries. If I open the app for editing and just publish (without doing anything) then refresh my browser about 5 times, the drop down goes back to showing the correct values. The "Primary text" and "SearchField" fields for the lookup are correctly configured to show "Value." What is the problem and why do these occastionally just change on their own???
On your side, please consider take a try to remove the SP list connection from your app, then re-add it within your app, then check if the issue is solved.
If the issue still exists, please consider take a try to delete the LookUp fields in your SP list, then re-add new LookUp fields within it, re-generate a new app based on the modified SP List, check if the issue still exists.
Community Support Team _ Kris Dai If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
No this did not resolve my issue. I can't really remove anything and add it back in because of the complexity of my form. This still happens every once in a while and to fix it I have to open the app in edit mode in PowerApps and refresh the data source (sometimes a few times) and then everything works again. I don't change anything just refresh data source. I think it's a bug.