cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason_Hough
Level 8

Lost everything on Powerapps

Hi there,

I was happily working away on an app and this morning - it has suddenly gone and all i got was a blank greyed out screen when I tried to edit the app. I then published the app and it came back so I can work on it - but when i try to edit it on web or on the powerapp it doesnt work and is just greyed out.

Any idea what the problem is - I cannot have lost it becasue i can see it when i publish it ? I had 80 versions (ie saved it 80 times becasue I do not trust powerapps without saving it alot.

I am at a loss!!

Any advice ?

23 REPLIES 23
stlouislci
Level: Powered On

Re: Lost everything on Powerapps

This just happened to me also. I think the update yesterday has caused something to happen to those of us who create the app on Web. Please fix

DXiong

Yep, Me as well. However, I can still access the published apps, it's the one's I'm working on that is gone.

brendanmorley86

Same here. I've lost a month of development.

PowerApps Staff Darshan
PowerApps Staff

We are investigating this. Please stay tuned.

mr-dang
Level 10

Did you lose all of your old versions too and you can't revert to them?

Microsoft Employee
@8bitclassroom
brendanmorley86

All version numbers appear in the version history, but restoring any of them renders the same empty app.

PowerApps Staff Darshan
PowerApps Staff

We've identified the root cause of the issue and are preparing to roll out a hotfix to fix this issue. Very sorry for the inconvenience. We'll update the status page when we deploy the fix: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

PowerApps Staff julip
PowerApps Staff

In the meantime, you can use PowerApps Studio for Windows to work on your apps as it is not affected by the issue. You can install it here: https://aka.ms/powerappswin

Edit: The team looking into the issue says that actually PowerApps for Windows is also affected, unfortunately. We are looking to have a fix out as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Jason_Hough
Level 8

Yes it is effected, the app doesnt work on the web nor on the app. A week of development gone - please fix. I have also a bug out on microsoft to get this fixed. Still not wokring today.

Thanks, Jason.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,747)