cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mackw009
Level: Powered On

Meeting Capture App not sending notes to OneNote when more than one attendee is in the meeting

We have found that with multiple users in our company, the Meeting Notes Capture app will not send meeting notes to OneNote if there are more than 1 attendee in the meeting.  We don't see an error on PowerApps (it seems to think it's sent the data correctly), but in OneNote on desktop we see a continuous "Loading Page" screen, and on OneNote online, we get the following error:

"Content Not yet available: Sorry, it looks like this page was added from another computer and hasn't synced yet.  Click here or press ENTER to reload this page".

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerApps Staff C_Ian_Davis
PowerApps Staff

Re: Meeting Capture App not sending notes to OneNote when more than one attendee is in the meeting

Hi,

The OneNote team has released the fix. I've tried it with success, so it looks like we should be good 🙂

Please let me know if the issue persists for you!

Ian

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Meeting Capture App not sending notes to OneNote when more than one attendee is in the meeting

Hi @mackw009

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you create an app within PowerApps using the "Meeting Capture" template app?

I have made a test, and the issue is confirmed on my side.

I would post this issue to my product team, if the issue is solved, I would reply here.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
mackw009

Hi Kris,

Yes, I created the PowerApp from the Meeting Capture Template App.  We find that the app works fine if I use it on meetings that do not have attendees, but will not upload the notes to OneNote if there are attendees in the meeting invite.  This was not the case a month ago, so I believe something has changed on the Microsoft side.

Good to know that you are able to reproduce the problem on your side.  I look forward to hearing the resolution!

PowerApps Staff

Hi there,

This thread was brought to my attention. We've republished the app with a fix which will get the app working for most customers. It can be downloaded from the portal now. Details on the fix are here. This fix only changes the HTML the PowerApp submits to OneNote to make it compatible with OneNote. It doesn't address the underlying issue with OneNote. That issue is currently being investigated.

Thanks! 

PowerApps Staff

Hi all,

I was able to get in touch with the OneNote team on Friday. They are aware of the issue and a fix is soon to be deployed. I will update when it is deployed.

Thanks,

Ian

mackw009

Fantastic news, thank you!  I look forward to seeing the update!

mackw009

Hi Ian,

Any updates on a fix?

Highlighted
PowerApps Staff

Hi,

I just checked in with the OneNote team and they haven't been able to deploy the fix yet. Will update when that changes.

Thanks,

Ian

PowerApps Staff

Hi,

The OneNote team has released the fix. I've tried it with success, so it looks like we should be good 🙂

Please let me know if the issue persists for you!

Ian

View solution in original post

mackw009

That worked!  Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 325 members 5,584 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: