cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Microsoft Flow Not Send Email Using Azure SQL Data

My PowerApp is connected to an Azure DB that when the dropdown is updated and the Update Status button is clicked, the Azure Sql table does update the field. But when the Status field = "Attended", my Microsoft Flow does not run at all. Any suggestions?  Thanks! 🙂

UpdateRow.jpgUpdateRow2.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Microsoft Flow Not Send Email Using Azure SQL Data

@yashag2255 Thank you, but another forum suggested that I should add a timestamp field to the table and it worked perfectly soonafter. Thank you!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @Anonymous 

Can you try a test in your flow, Initialize a variable test1 and set its initial value to Match_Status attribute that you are using in the condition. Sometimes it happens that the data returned is not in the expected format. Update a record so that the flow gets triggered and you get the value in Variable. Based on the value, we can apply a manipulation to get the required result.

Please share the result in a screenshot. Through that we will be able to help you better.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you tell me is the Status field's data type choice?

If so, you should use filedname.Value to justify in the condition.

Just like this:Capture.PNG

Here's a similar issue for your reference:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Flow-condition-on-sharepoint-choice-field/td-p/232564

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@yashag2255 Thank you, but another forum suggested that I should add a timestamp field to the table and it worked perfectly soonafter. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,806)