Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SyedAli
Level: Powered On

Microsoft Flow not showing in the Details option of Powerapps

Hi Team,

I have Powerapps Application which is in currently in production. We are adding some additional gallery in Production App.

Currently the changes which we have done has not gone Live. I have made the changes and saved it. 

And we are getting the data from the gallery to a form and then Send button is sending out an email with whole information.

All is working fine and emails are also triggerring from powerapps through flow.

The issue which I am facing is we have added the Microsoft flow in the Edit mode and have saved.

But when we go to Details of PowerApps the Flow doesn't appear there. This seems to be worrying me.

Is it because not showing because it is not piblished or something else.?

Hope to receive a very quick feedback as soon as possible. I am adding two pictures in Dev it is showing me but not in production. Note: Dev App is published. Production is not published with changes.

If any one wants to send an email please send it out on sali6248@gmail.com

2 REPLIES 2
PowerApps Staff rc
PowerApps Staff

Re: Microsoft Flow not showing in the Details option of Powerapps

Hi @SyedAli, you should see the Flow listed on the app details page at web.powerapps.com, even if it has been added to a recently saved version that has not been published yet.

How did you add the flow to the app in your production environment? Did you manually recreate the Flow in your production environment and then add it to your app there, or did you move both the app and flow via export/import?

Are you confident that the flow was successfully added in the production environment? Are you able to successfully trigger it when previewing the unpublished app in PowerApps Studio?

Happy to help run this down for you.

SyedAli
Level: Powered On

Re: Microsoft Flow not showing in the Details option of Powerapps

Yes I have added the Flow successfully in production Environment and I have even send out more than 20 mails till now unpublished with flow being seen in Edit mode.

We have manually add the flow from Action > Flows > Added the Flow.

I am using the same flow which is being used in Test and Dev no changes. Yes I am able to see the Flow in Data sources at the bottom.

Is this something needs to be worried or glitch from Microsoft

Best Regards,

SyedAli

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,554)