cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
PAB
Level: Powered On

Need Scroll Bar on the Detail Form to Start From the Top Each Time an Item is Selected

I have a Sharepoint List as my data source and on the BrowseScreen is the list of the items that I filtered from the Sharepoint List. However when I click on an item and scroll down to see the data with that item and then I go back and select a different item it brings me to the part on the DetailForm1 where I scrolled to in the last item. Is there any way to set it so that I am at the top of the DetailForm each time I click the item. Is this something that I could adjust in the OnSelect Property of the item select that would do this?

2 REPLIES 2
PowerApps Staff yudhvirc
PowerApps Staff

Re: Need Scroll Bar on the Detail Form to Start From the Top Each Time an Item is Selected

Thank you for reporting this . Currently, there is no way to scroll to top. We have opened a feature request to enable this functionality.

hpkeong
Level 10

Re: Need Scroll Bar on the Detail Form to Start From the Top Each Time an Item is Selected

Hi @PAB

I am not quite clear of your question.

Can you screenshot or further explain?

I think it is possible with some trick to goto TOP if I can clearlyt understand you.

Awaiting your further explanation with screenshot, if possible.

TQ

hpkeong

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,313)