cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
PAB
Level: Powered On

Need Scroll Bar on the Detail Form to Start From the Top Each Time an Item is Selected

I have a Sharepoint List as my data source and on the BrowseScreen is the list of the items that I filtered from the Sharepoint List. However when I click on an item and scroll down to see the data with that item and then I go back and select a different item it brings me to the part on the DetailForm1 where I scrolled to in the last item. Is there any way to set it so that I am at the top of the DetailForm each time I click the item. Is this something that I could adjust in the OnSelect Property of the item select that would do this?

2 REPLIES 2
PowerApps Staff yudhvirc
PowerApps Staff

Re: Need Scroll Bar on the Detail Form to Start From the Top Each Time an Item is Selected

Thank you for reporting this . Currently, there is no way to scroll to top. We have opened a feature request to enable this functionality.

hpkeong
Level 10

Re: Need Scroll Bar on the Detail Form to Start From the Top Each Time an Item is Selected

Hi @PAB

I am not quite clear of your question.

Can you screenshot or further explain?

I think it is possible with some trick to goto TOP if I can clearlyt understand you.

Awaiting your further explanation with screenshot, if possible.

TQ

hpkeong

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 255 members 5,127 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: