cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarveshshinde15
Level: Powered On

Need to get list of all users in PowerApps or FLOW

Hello Guys,

For one of the business scenario I need to send email to all users of selected departments. 

I need to send email individually to each of them - I will be using FLOW for this.

Question/Limitation

When I use Office365Users connetor and SearchUsers function - it retrives only top 500 users. Where as my organization has more than 5000 users. Even I can not apply filter on Department name, as its not supported in SearchUsers function. Ideally any property should be searchable but its not.

Is there a paging option available? How can do paging? How can I get 5000 users? 

I was checking Azure AD connector as well - but that works on AD Groups, you need to send Group ID to get Group members. This connection also dont have function to get all users. 

I know I can write my own REST api or call graph APIs and use custom connector. But before doing that wanted to know if there is any other alternative solution.

This is similar thread, its marked as solved but with limitation of 500.

Please let me know. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Need to get list of all users in PowerApps or FLOW

@sarveshshinde15 ,

I do not know this for a fact, but I wonder if you can dump your Outlook data into an SQL table first, as limits there are far less of a problem, and you can index your ables with a counter, and thus do paging.  Just an idea...

https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/galleries/public/templates/588f303807984a8faa2e075c887ca3c1/trac...

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,794)