This issue applies to only one user, who gets no data in a combo-box on a published PowerApps form
- IE 11.228.17134.0
- the the combo-box works fine when the user is viewing the form in Chrome
- no other IE users are experiencing this issue
- the published form is shared with all domain users ("Everyone")
- the combo-box data is from an underlying SharePoint choice field
- the combo-box's "Items" property is set to:
Choices('SharePoint List Title'.ChoiceField))
What if you change another user account to test on the same pc and IE11 browser?
This "magically" started working - the user no longer experiences this issue.
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Find out where you can attend!
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
Learn how to build the business apps that you need.