cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

No scroll bar to select flow

I have more than 20 flows which I wanted to trigger from power apps but I can able to see only a few flows.

There is also no scroll bar when selecting flows.

Capture.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JRaasumaa
Level 10

Re: No scroll bar to select flow

@Rebetcha wrote:
Never used so much Flows in one PowerApp, so no help there. But as a workaround: you can add a flow to a onselect property of a control by typing in the formula bar [FlowName].run([needed_properties])

I've tried this but it doesn't work consistently, and in my case it's never worked. 

The solution is to update PowerApps to the newest version and scrolling in both Data and Flow are both fixed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Rebetcha
Level 10

Never used so much Flows in one PowerApp, so no help there. But as a workaround: you can add a flow to a onselect property of a control by typing in the formula bar [FlowName].run([needed_properties])
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a known bug for Data Sources and Flows. It should have been fixed in the latest version (as of now 2.0.730).

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/BUG-Can-no-longer-scroll-down-in-Data-to-see-...

JRaasumaa
Level 10

@Rebetcha wrote:

I've tried this but it doesn't work consistently, and in my case it's never worked. 

The solution is to update PowerApps to the newest version and scrolling in both Data and Flow are both fixed.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,311)