cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
borebaug
Level: Power Up

Not able to log in with Android PowerApps Preview

Has anyone found a resolution to the login "loop" issue with the Preview of the PowerApps for Android app?

Preview of PowerApps for Android is not allowing login.  I am and E5 subscription holder and our authentication used Azure AD and our on premise ADFS for authentication.  The app prompts for a login, redirects to my ADFS site, accepts the credentials and then loops back to the initial PowerApps (Android app) login page.  The authentication is either failing is not deemed as trusted.  I see no errors or messages, just a restart of the authentication process.

Running on a Samsung Note4 with Android 5.1.1

5 REPLIES 5
SrinivasNarula
Level: Power Up

Re: Not able to log in with Android PowerApps Preview

Even I had same issue in Andriod Phone. Got stuck at Login screen.

Running on Samsung Galaxy s4 with Andriod 5.0.1

I opened web.powerapps.com in chrome on my device and I could login.

Microsoft Employee

Hi,

It’s a known issue.

If PowerApps runs on Android 5.0, Nexus 6 with Webview versions v48 or v49 may crash.

Please update to Android 6.0 to fix the problem.

More information about known limitations for your reference:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/tutorials/release-notes/

Thanks,

Dean Wang

Microsoft Employee

Hi , 

My phone is sony Z5p (android 6.0) . I can't log in too 

abecerra
Level: Powered On

Re: Not able to log in with Android PowerApps

I had two users with the same problem. One has Samsung A3 with Android 6.0.1 and latest PowerApps 2.0.676 with 1GB RAM. Another user with Samsung J1 (2016) Android 5.1.1, latest PowerApps 2.0.676  and with 1GB RAM.

Initial login screen.. goes through the process of multifactor authentication and then returns to the login screen again.

Can it be RAM? I read a thread regarding Microsoft phones https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Forum/Has-anyone-deployed-PowerApps-on-a-Windows10-pho... that it supports Windows 10 with 2GB RAM minimum. Can this be the case?

Thanks

abecerra
Level: Powered On

Re: Not able to log in with Android PowerApps

I had two users with the same problem. One has Samsung A3 with Android 6.0.1 and latest PowerApps 2.0.676 with 1GB RAM. Another user with Samsung J1 (2016) Android 5.1.1, latest PowerApps 2.0.676  and with 1GB RAM.

Initial login screen.. goes through the process of multifactor authentication and then returns to the login screen again.

Can it be RAM? I read a thread regarding Microsoft phones https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Forum/Has-anyone-deployed-PowerApps-on-a-Windows10-pho... that it supports Windows 10 with 2GB RAM minimum. Can this be the case?

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 208 members 6,507 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: