I'm having problems with a form that patches several columns to a SharePoint list. The problem lies at all the lookup columns in that list. In the examples that I will give below, I'm only using one lookup but I get the same error with all of them. I also added a screenshot as attachment.
Error: - Invalid argument type. Expecting a Record value, but of a different schema.
- Missing column. Your formula is missing a column 'Id' with a type of 'Number'.
And almost every scenario to make sure there is no difference between Id < > ID and Title < > Titel (dutch for Title)
The weird thing is that I created this app on our dev environment (where it worked), used the export/import action to get it to our acceptance (where it worked) and used the export/import to get it to production (where it doesn't work). So I know that the Patch function at a certain point did work.
If we look at the back-end:
On our 3 environments (dev, acceptance, production), the back-end was created using a PowerShell script. So the columns that are created are exactly the same. Did notice that on our production environment the display names did not came through so I did that manually (don't know if that could have something to do with this problem).
I've tried creating a lookup column manually => Same issue
I wanted to make sure the export/import wasn't causing this so I created a new app with a simple button on it => Same issue
If you need more information/screenshots, always happy to provide them.
I really hope that I'm missing something obvious... 🙂