Can any one help me to create a flow with query filter equal Empty or blank for finding items with Blank rows in Date column in sharepoint.Then convert it to an HTML table and send email
Go to Solution.
You could take use of the
Empty() function to check if the field has no value:
1. Get the SharePoint List items with SharePoint Get Items action,
2. Initialize a variable with type set to array, name it to "Table",
3. Add a condition, choose the date field from the Get Items action,
4. The Flow would add an Apply to each automatically, under the Condition, click Advanced mode, switch the code with the format below:
@or(equals(items('Apply_to_each')?['Date'], ''), empty(items('Apply_to_each')?['Date']))
5. Under the Yes part, Add a Append to Variable action, choose the Table Variable, and the value set to Current Item selected from the Apply to each,
6. Without the Apply to each, add a select action, choose the field that you would like to show in the HTML table, Map the name with the related field,
7. Add the create HTML Table,
8. Add the Send an Email Action.
View solution in original post
Hi thanks .It works,
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Find out where you can attend!
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
Learn how to build the business apps that you need.