cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simonkelsh
Level: Power Up

O365 Subscription List

Hi I am looking to build a gallery for the logged in Users current Office365 subscription and apps list, has anyone built this before? I would have thought it would have been function of 'Office365Users' but doesnt seem so.

Is there a table that anyone knows off that contains this information.

Thanks

Simon

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: O365 Subscription List

Office 365 users is all about getting user profile information so it wouldn't contain the kind of security info you are looking for.  I don't think there is any easy way to get the subscription information (I assume you mean licenses assigned). Also the apps being used by a user are stored in the app itself.  So you would have to query every app to get the list of users using that app.

In short, I don't think you are going to be able to write a PowerApp to do this.  There certainly isn't a table that will hold this information that is accessible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
simonkelsh
Level: Power Up

Ah thats a shame, I wanted to condense the Waffle icon list down to just Apps that the business thinks are relevant and have this a set of icons in a PowerApp embeded in SharePoint page 😕

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

You could create and maintain that data in your own database adn use that to create a list of available applications.  There just is no easy way to get that list directly from Office 365 for all your users.  Also, I thought you were talking about PowerApps apps, not Office 365 applications (outlook, sharepoint, etc).  There may be an API that will give you the license information, since that is avaialble in PowerApps.  But I don't know what the API for that would be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,052)