cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
isabasu
Level: Powered On

Office365.FindMeetingTImesV2 doesn't work with MeetingDuration > 60?

Dear community

I'd like to use the Office365.FindMeetingTimesV2 function and it seems to work (almost) great. There is just one issue I'm facing which is with the "MeetingDuration" parameter. If the duration is less than 60 it all works great and it shows me the rooms/people who are avaialble during defined time. However, once the MeetingDuration is higher than 60 it just won't pull the availability. Does anyone know why?

ClearCollect(colAvailableRooms, Office365.FindMeetingTimesV2({RequiredAttendees: AllRoomsConnector, IsOrganizerOptional: true, Start: Now(), End: DateAdd(Now(),1,Hours), MeetingDuration: 30, MinimumAttendeePercentage: "1", ActivityDomain: "Unrestricted"}));

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4
isabasu

Re: Office365.FindMeetingTImesV2 doesn't work with MeetingDuration > 60?

no ideas? 😞

AG_learning

Hi Isabasu

Below function is using by Micrsoft in their examples and it is working fine. 

Office365.FindMeetingTimes({RequiredAttendees: AllRoomsConnector, IsOrganizerOptional: true,
Start: StartDateTimeUTC, End: EndDateTimeUTC, MeetingDuration: DateDiff(StartDateTime, EndDateTime, Minutes),
MinimumAttendeePercentage: "1", ActivityDomain: "Unrestricted"}

For details, you can view the app of "Book A Room" which is availble in their templates.

Kind Regards

Ashwani

isabasu

Hi

Thanks for your answer. I was aware of this app and I checked it already. They subtract endDate - startDate and get the minutes out of it. In the end, they have a number, such as 60 and it works for them. However, it doesn't work on my end and I start to feel that this is a bug.

If anyone could test & confirm that, that'd be great.

Thanks and kind regards,

santiago-obando

Hello,

Same here. The function works fine with durations less than an hour. But when we try with duration of 1 hour or more the results are very inconsisting. We opened a MS Support Ticket about two weeks ago and we have no answer yet.

We used both FindMeettinTimes and FindMeetingTimes_V2 functions from Outlook connector, neither of them work as expected. 
Could someone of the MS product team help us with this?

PD: Even in MS Graph Explorer the methods return the same mistakes (wrong availavility for different users in different dates and time).

Thank you.

Regards.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,611)