cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
polska2180
Level: Powered On

On Click move labels to different x & y

Assuming Label 1 2 and 3 currently on click of 1 it shows label 2 & 3 but I also want to move the location of all 3 to different position, how would I go about doing that...thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
samuelJ
Level 8

Re: On Click move labels to different x & y

Set the X any Y properties to be  variables, lets say lbl1X and lbl2Y.  On the onView property of a screen you can initilize those variables with their starting positions. 

I would need more information to help further but on what ever action you want to change the X & Y properties set those variables to desired positions.

Set(lbl1X, SomeNewPosition);
Set(lbl1Y, SomeNewPosition)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
polska2180

Is this possible in PA or am I chasing something that is not doable and will require me to create different cards.
TopShelf-MSFT
Level 10

Hi @polska2180 thanks for posing this question. I will have my support team review and an update will be posted in this thread. 

@TopShelf-MSFT

samuelJ
Level 8

Set the X any Y properties to be  variables, lets say lbl1X and lbl2Y.  On the onView property of a screen you can initilize those variables with their starting positions. 

I would need more information to help further but on what ever action you want to change the X & Y properties set those variables to desired positions.

Set(lbl1X, SomeNewPosition);
Set(lbl1Y, SomeNewPosition)

View solution in original post

polska2180

So real novice here I kind of need exactly where to put what so here is what i have.

I have labels that when clicked it shows a card or cards and an outline around that label indicating the selection "Think_Rectangle" the rectangle, the visible field for that rectangle is If(ShowCard = "Think",true,false).  The problem is depending on what button I press different think labels show up in different positions but the functionality is the same the problem is since the outline is tied to the card being shown i cannot have different versions of the outline.  I realize this is probably the worst way to have this done and a button or checkbox whatever should have been used but I am working with something somebody else did and I prefer not to redo since i'm on a time crunch so my solution would be to move the outline to a different spot depending on which think label I press.  I hope this make sense.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (7,193)