cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
FiveMonkeys
Level: Powered On

OnBoarding Power App Template - Due Date

I have been trying to modify the onboarding tasks power app template.  I am running into issues with the MyOutlookTasks.  Then I view the collection in the collections preview section i see a column for DueDateTime, however, when I try to add DueDateTime to a field in my gallery it is unable.  Other dates like LastModifiedDate and CreatedDate are available, but not DueDate.  The end goal is to add a field to the app for the user to enter in the DueDate.  

Since I dont have to have it displayed in the gallery, I even tried to just add it to the next screen.  When a user clicks on the '...' it opens up the task screen.  On the button click I was able to select ThisItem.DueDateTime, but when the task screen opens it says error in my date picker:  The property expects datetime values, but this rule produces incompatible Record values.  Again if I chose LastModifiedDate, it works fine.

Any help is appreciated.  If I can get this its good to go.

6 REPLIES 6
Lisabel0
Level 8

Re: OnBoarding Power App Template - Due Date

Just test and I got the  same result. It seems that there is something wrong with the due date collection.

AlexN
Level 8

FiveMonkeys

Where do we support a bug to get this fixed?  Did you ever support one?

FiveMonkeys

Where do we submit a bug to get this corrected?

AlexN
Level 8

A "I found a bug" section like in the flow community boards would be really nice...

I'm going to check if I have the same problems in a flow, then maybe opening a bug thread over there would help speeding this up 😉

AlexN
Level 8

It seems the bug was sorted out. I can work with the DueDate.DateTime now without problems

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,747)