cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sandeepmooni
Level: Powered On

OneDrive Excel Table not refreshing

OneDrive Excel Table not refreshing when using PowerApps. I haev set Refresh(Table1) on Onvisible.

Please advise

7 REPLIES 7
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: OneDrive Excel Table not refreshing

Hey @sandeepmooni 

OnVisible is triggered when you Navigate to that page from some other page or opens the app for first time. If you wish to refresh this datasource on the screen, try to Navigate from some other screen or else, you can create a button to refresh this whenever you want.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
sandeepmooni

Thanks for your response. Is there a way it can autorefresh as soon as the App is opened without having to use a button ?

sandeepmooni

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @sandeepmooni 

You can place the expression on "OnStart" property of the app. This will refresh the datasource, when the app is opened or refreshed. 

If you wish to refresh data frequently, you can create a timer control and set its visibility to false.
You can place this expression on the "OnTimerStart" property of the timer control.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!
sandeepmooni

@yashag2255 

I have set OnStart in App to Refresh(Table1).

The table is actually an Excel document on Sharepoint.

It doesnt work though.

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @sandeepmooni 

Is this document present in Document Library? If yes, I am afraid this is not doable currently in powerapps. The file in a document library cannot be used as a valid datasource in canvas apps. You can move the same file to OneDrive and this will create a proper connection between the two.

Hope this Helps!

sandeepmooni

Sorry its on OneDrive and it refreshes if I manually refresh

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,029)