cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ccrdvstp
Level: Powered On

Option to "log comments" doesn't work and I'm not sure since when...

Our team's coordinator created an app that is used to send information via email and register the comments we leave on the specific ticket number.

Everything works okay, however, the button that send the typed comment on powerapps to another service for ticketing is not registering any comments, is not showing any errors on th application but it just simply wont sent the comment over.

Is there a way I can troubleshoot the application, anything that can help me pointing me into the right direction and try to solve this?

on Google Chrome, after I right click and select "inspect" these are the errors showing up... but nothing else besides this..

• A preload for 'https://...' is found, but is not used because the request credentials mode does not match. Consider taking a look at crossorigin attribute.
  • Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

• DevTools failed to parse SourceMap

and this is another error I get whenever I click the link on any of the URLs under the "inspect" console with an error/exclamation

• AADSTS50011: The reply URL specified in the request does not match the reply URLs configured for the application

Please help....

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,324)