cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EpicTriffid
Level: Powered On

Options for visualising one to many

Hi there,

Im currently creating an app that allows academics to enter units they teach on. For each unit, there can be multiple delivery styles (lectures, tutorials etc) that can be applied to a single unit. So, for example, you can have "Unit 1", and that unit can include lectures, tutorials and workshops.  how I'm currently making it work:

Capture-LI

What my current app requires, however, if for someone to add the same unit multiple times for each delivery style. On the backend, this works great for me because it means my data is easy to sort when I export it from the SP list where it's stored. But for the user, I feel it makes it quite clunky. 

It would be great to make it so that you can add one unit, with multiple delivery styles before you press submit, but it would appear in the sharepoint list in a way that means I can still work with it.

If anyone has any ideas, I would really appreciate it. Hopefully I've explained it properly. An idea of how i would like it to work is below:

Capture1
Thanks!

Matt

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Options for visualising one to many

Hi @EpicTriffid ,

What is the column types in SharePoint list? Please explain what exactly that you want to change for the edit form/gallery with the sample data from SharePoint list.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 192 members 5,655 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: