I would appreciate any input into the procedure for deploying a developed application to a new client.
1. I have a P2 powerapps license, Office 365 Business Essentials, and Office 365 ProPlus with Azure AD and
Azure Subscriptions through MS Partner and Pay-As-You-Go
2. I developed an application for a client who has no Office online accounts, but has business domain (xyz).
** Connections will be combination of On-Premise SQL Server and CDS
3. I signed up for "xyz" PowerApps P2 so I could continue to develop on their system once deployed
4. I signed up "xyz" for Azure AD to manage 60-100 users who would be using the application
5. I created Free Trial Azure subscription for "xyz" and transitioned subscription to Pay-As-You-Go
6. I do export/import to move application from my Tenant(?) to "xyz" Tenant(?)
7. I add On-Premise Gateway for SQL Server containing database set up with application tables
8. I recreate (or export/import) custom CDS Entities
Any gaps or out of order sequences in process that you can see?
You need to have the connector that you want to use in PowerApps. Then you need to have PowerApps license. And that's all the order.
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Find out where you can attend!
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
Learn how to build the business apps that you need.