cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: PDF Viewer: invalid pdf structure

Hi Karlkeegan,

I tested with OneDrive and Dropdown box, but I got the result with “Invalid PDF structure”. So I guess that the PDF files saved in OneDrive and Dropdown box are not supported.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
PowerApps Staff irinak
PowerApps Staff

Hi Karl,

It looks like most of the services don't provide direct access to the file when sharing them through links. I did find some documentation on how to get that direct link in Dropbox. You need to add ?dl=1 at the end of the url. Here is a reference to the help article: https://www.dropbox.com/en/help/201

Hope that works for you - I tried and it does the trick.

Best regards,

Irina

Meneghino
Level 10

Please note that @UB400 has created the idea for this.  Please add your kudos to it.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/PDF-Viewer-support-for-PDF-documents-in-Sharepoi...

Thanks.

Chrom3d
Level: Powered On

Hi Karlkeegan 

I had this issue before and what fixed it for me is making sure the permission is set to public. Powerapps won't show pdf's that is not on a public location or open to the public. I placed my pdf on my onedrive and changed the permission settings. 

Hope this helps

chrom3d

Timur
Level: Powered On

Dropbox usually gives your a public link to a file with "dl=0" parametr in the end, if you change it to "raw=1" you'll get a raw file which will be accessible without any autorisation. The problem is that even this type of link doesn't work in PDF control

akshaygkotian
Level: Power Up

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,272)