cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ModifiedElement
Level: Powered On

Phantom OneDrive Connection

I have run into an issue with the OneDrive connection to powerapps.  When I was originally developing an app I connected to the OneDrive connection instead of the OneDrive for Business connection I should have used.  Long story short, that connection has long since been removed but now all of a sudden users are unable to open the app because they get prompted to sign in to OneDrive.  This is not working as folks are entering in their O365 credentials instead of a personal MS/OneDrive account.  The thing is that the old OneDrive connection doesn't show up in the connections section of make.powerapps.com.  If I check the details for the app the connection is not shown.  I have checked the flows that are tied to this app as well and none of those have the OneDrive connection either.  I have no idea what is causing this to pop up when the app is launched.... Any help is appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Phantom OneDrive Connection

That sounds like somethign that you'll need to open a service request for.  If the old connection doesn't show anymore I'm not sure how you will access it to remove it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Phantom OneDrive Connection

Hi @ModifiedElement ,

Do you mean that even if you have delected this connection, other users will meet the request of this connection when logining in ?

I've made a similar test but not met the same problem like your description.

Please make sure that you have delected all things about this connection in the app.

What's more, data synchronization takes some time.

Try again later.

Maybe you could refer to this similar issue:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/Powerapp-still-asking-for-permissions-to-use-...

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,703)